PIAZZA COSTITUZIONE

Piazza Costituzione was built in 1877 following an urban reorganization project. It was in fact located in the same square, the Church of the Maddalena, demolished in 1872. The square was then built on the occasion of the construction of the first public aqueduct in Bosa. In the centre with a red trachyte base on three levels is the marble fountain, known as “funtana manna”.