The Church of NOSTRA SIGNORA DEL ROSARIO is known as the Church of the Rosary or Oratory of the Rosary, located in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II in Bosa.
The structure of the XIX century was probably built on the remains of a previous older church that only archaeological excavations could bring to light. The model is the baroque one like the Church of Carmelo not far away.
The present building is framed by pilasters and decorated with a diamond point motif, surmounted by a curved, broken tympanum, inside which the image of the Madonna and Child is inserted. Divided into three mirrors by pilasters with Ionic capitals, it has a round arch window in the centre, surmounted since 1875 by a large double-sided public clock. Above it rises a slender sail-shaped bell tower.
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 51, 08013 Bosa OR